In the competitive world of ecommerce, capturing the attention of potential customers and converting them into paying ones is a constant challenge. One effective way to achieve this goal is through the use of click funnels, which are designed to guide visitors through a series of steps towards a desired action, such as making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter.
Click funnels can be incredibly powerful when used correctly, but creating a high-converting funnel requires careful planning and execution. To help you get started, we've compiled a list of 15 of the best click funnel example for ecommerce landing pages. These example click funnel pages howcase a variety of different approaches, but they all share some common elements that contribute to their success.
By studying these clickfunnels ecommerce examples, you can learn how to create your own click funnels that will help you achieve your ecommerce goals.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a popular online marketing tool designed to help businesses create sales funnels. A sales funnel is a series of steps that guide visitors toward a specific goal, such as making a purchase or providing contact information. ClickFunnels allows users to build landing pages, sales pages, and entire sales funnels without the need for extensive technical knowledge.
What is clickfunnels used for?
ClickFunnels is a popular online marketing tool used for building sales funnels and optimizing the process of turning website visitors into customers. Here are key purposes and uses of ClickFunnels:
Sales Funnel Creation
ClickFunnels is primarily designed to simplify the process of creating sales funnels. A sales funnel is a series of steps that guide potential customers through a journey, from initial awareness to making a purchase.
Landing Page Builder
It provides a user-friendly interface for building custom landing pages. These pages are designed to capture the attention of visitors and encourage them to take a specific action, such as providing their email address or making a purchase.
ClickFunnels allows users to create opt-in forms to collect contact information from visitors. This is crucial for building an email list and engaging with potential customers through email marketing.
Sales Page Creation
Users can create effective sales pages to showcase products or services and guide visitors toward making a purchase. ClickFunnels provides templates and customization options for these pages.
Order Forms and Checkout Pages
ClickFunnels enables the creation of order forms and checkout pages, streamlining the process for customers to complete a purchase. It can integrate with various payment gateways to facilitate transactions.
Upsells and Downsells
Users can implement upsells and downsells within their funnels. After a customer makes a purchase, ClickFunnels allows for the presentation of additional offers, increasing the average transaction value.
ClickFunnels supports the creation of membership sites where users can offer exclusive content or resources to subscribers. This can be useful for businesses providing subscription-based services.
It includes features for creating webinar funnels, making it easier for businesses to promote and host webinars, capture registrations, and follow up with attendees.
ClickFunnels provides A/B testing functionality, allowing users to test different elements of their funnels to optimize for conversions. This includes testing variations of headlines, images, and other components.
Analytics and Reporting
Users can track the performance of their funnels through built-in analytics and reporting tools. This helps in understanding how visitors interact with the funnel and making data-driven decisions for optimization.
Why clickfunnels are important?
ClickFunnels are important because they can help businesses achieve their marketing goals by:
1. Generating leads: ClickFunnels can be used to create landing pages and sales funnels that capture leads from potential customers. This can be done by using opt-in forms, pop-ups, and other lead capture mechanisms.
2. Nurturing leads: ClickFunnels can be used to nurture leads by sending them automated email sequences, drip campaigns, and other educational content. This helps to build relationships with potential customers and move them closer to making a purchase.
3. Closing sales: ClickFunnels can be used to close sales by creating sales pages that are designed to persuade potential customers to buy. These pages can include product demos, testimonials, and other persuasive elements.
4. Increasing brand awareness: ClickFunnels can be used to increase brand awareness by creating branded landing pages and sales funnels. This helps to familiarize potential customers with your brand and make it more likely that they will choose you over your competitors.
5. Improving marketing ROI: ClickFunnels can be used to improve marketing ROI by tracking conversions and analyzing data. This helps businesses to identify what is working and what is not, so they can make the necessary adjustments to their campaigns.
In addition to these benefits, ClickFunnels are also easy to use and affordable, making them a great option for businesses of all sizes.
Here are some specific examples of how ClickFunnels have been used to achieve success by businesses:
- Crazy Egg used ClickFunnels to increase their conversion rate by 33%.
- Basecamp used ClickFunnels to generate over 100,000 new leads.
- Harvest used ClickFunnels to increase their sales by 20%.
15 best click funnel examples
Here are best click funnel examples for ecommerce landing pages:
1. Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg is a popular top clickfunnels website analytics tool that uses click heatmaps to help businesses understand how visitors are interacting with their websites. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use storytelling and social proof to drive conversions.
Basecamp is a project management tool that helps teams collaborate effectively. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use scarcity and urgency to drive conversions.
Harvest is a time tracking tool that helps businesses track their employees' time. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use video to drive conversions.
SharpSpring Ads is a marketing automation platform that helps businesses automate their marketing campaigns. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a free trial to drive conversions.
Grasshopper is a virtual phone number service that helps businesses create a professional image. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a countdown timer to drive conversions.
Mixergy is an online course platform that helps entrepreneurs learn from successful business people. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use case studies to drive conversions.
Mailchimp is an email marketing platform that helps businesses send and track email campaigns. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a freemium model to drive conversions.
Leadpages is a landing page builder that helps businesses create high-converting landing pages. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a guarantee to drive conversions.
Drift is a conversational marketing platform that helps businesses connect with potential customers in real time. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a chat widget to drive conversions.
Wufoo is an online form builder that helps businesses create forms for their websites. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a demo to drive conversions.
Moz is an SEO tool that helps businesses improve their website's search rankings. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use testimonials to drive conversions.
Mint is a personal finance tool that helps people track their spending and manage their money. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a simple and easy-to-use interface to drive conversions.
SubTo is a membership site platform that helps businesses sell subscription products and services. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a variety of pricing options to drive conversions.
Tom Ferry is a real estate coaching company that helps real estate agents achieve success. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a variety of marketing channels to drive conversions.
Lead Cookie is a lead generation platform that helps businesses generate leads from their websites. Their click funnel is a great example of how to use a combination of content marketing and social media to drive conversions.
Tips for using clickfunnels to help you achieve your marketing goals
Here are some amazing tips on how to use clickfunnels to double your conversions:
1. Define your goals. What do you want to achieve with your ClickFunnels? Do you want to generate leads, nurture leads, close sales, increase brand awareness, or improve your marketing ROI? Once you know your goals, you can create a ClickFunnel that is specifically designed to achieve them.
2. Choose the right template. ClickFunnels offers a variety of templates for different types of funnels, such as sales funnels, landing pages, opt-in pages, and webinar funnels. Choose a template that is a good fit for your goals and your target audience.
3. Customize your funnel. Don't just use a template out of the box. Take some time to customize your funnel to make it look and feel like your brand. This will help you build relationships with potential customers and make your funnel more effective.
4. Use persuasive copywriting. The copywriting on your ClickFunnel is critical to its success. Use persuasive copywriting to capture attention, build trust, and motivate people to take action.
5. Use strong visuals. Visuals can be a powerful way to capture attention and communicate your message. Use high-quality images and videos to make your ClickFunnel more engaging.
6. Add a call to action. Tell people what you want them to do. Use a clear and compelling call to action (CTA) to encourage people to take the next step, such as signing up for a newsletter, downloading a whitepaper, or making a purchase.
7. Test and optimize your funnel. It's important to test and optimize your ClickFunnel to make sure it is working effectively. Use A/B testing to experiment with different elements of your funnel, such as your copywriting, visuals, and CTAs.
8. Integrate your funnel with your other marketing tools. Connect your ClickFunnel to your email marketing platform, CRM, and other marketing tools to create a seamless customer experience.
9. Track your results. Use ClickFunnels' built-in analytics to track the performance of your funnel. This data will help you identify what is working and what is not, so you can make the necessary adjustments to your funnel.
10. Get help from ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels offers a variety of resources to help you get the most out of your funnel, including tutorials, webinars, and live training.
In conclusion, these 15 examples of click funnels for ecommerce landing pages and additional tips demonstrate the versatility and effectiveness of this marketing tool. By studying these examples and implementing the key takeaways, businesses can create their own high-converting click funnels that will help them achieve their ecommerce goals. Whether you're looking to generate leads, nurture leads, close sales, increase brand awareness, or improve your marketing ROI, click funnels can be a valuable asset to your marketing arsenal.